Saturday, December 18, 2010

dudes

hey guys . im trying to forget the past & build a new life :) wish me luck babes .
yeah , its hard to forget & i know i'll never can forget him . i love him but i thinks Friends is More Better . so , nobody will hurt anymore . i try to follow the flow . he text I'll reply . i text , he reply . i thinks its not wrong because we're friends . a good friends i wish .
we're school students & i thinks i'm more to friends . Love ? maybe this is not a right time for me . i guess so . haha . tapi taktahu laa pula kan kalau tiba tiba next year i got a new boyfriends maybe ? HAHA . aku ikut flow hidup , aku follow & just accept whats god plan for me . its more better , kan ? buat masa nie , KAWAN itu sangat laa penting . bukan buat masa nie je , selama lamanya . guys , kawan bukan utk time susah jea . ingat tu okay ? Thanks To All My friends . I Love You Guys . everybody have their hard time in their life & now its on me . aku redha & terima apa pun yang kau bagi ya Allah sebab aku percaya semua yang berlaku ada hikmahnya . Alhamdulillah . cukuplah , aku sangat bersyukur dapat bernafas sampai hari ini . Thanks Allah .
faris helmi , harap kita dapat jadi kawan yang baik :) aku syg kau taww . kalau ada jodoh , tak kemana kan . ngee . *gatal .

Guys ,

I'm Totally SINGLE when it comes to LOVE

but im TAKEN by My SIBLINGS & Friends :) Love yaa .

Thank You Very Much

No comments:

Post a Comment

kedaiKOPI;)